Associate Manufacturing Technician - Biotech (Pleasanton, CA)
Full Time, Temporary Assignment for 1 year (can possibly extend longer)
Current Shifts available:
Day Shift - Pay Rate: $19/hour
- Sunday - Thursday OR Tuesday - Saturday, 6:00 am to 2:30 pm
Night shift - Pay Rate: $22.99/hour
- Sunday – Friday OR Monday – Saturday, 10:00 pm to 6:30 am
An Associate Manufacturing Technician is responsible for fulfilling manufacturing lab functions; image reviews, robotic equipment operation, loading unloading equipment and packaging products in a controlled manufacturing environment.
- Executes the daily production schedule for changeovers, reviews, or packaging using manual and automated processes.
- Follows standard operating procedures and good document practices.
- Works as an individual and as a team member to ensure all assigned tasks are completed on a daily basis.
- Ability to understand and carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
- Requires basic math skills.
- Communicates status updates to department Leads and Supervisors.
- May perform other related duties as required and/or assigned.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls.
- The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee is occasionally required to sit.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to various temperature conditions and the company provides the necessary PPE assigned to that task.
- The employee will be required to work near or around moving mechanical parts. PPE assessments, SOP and JSA serve to guide in providing the necessary safety protection guidelines for employees that may exposed to hazardous chemicals.
- The noise levels in the work environment do not exceed the OSHA permissible limits however ear protection is available upon request.
- At least 1-2 years related experience in a manufacturing environment.
- College degree is a plus.
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website