Kelly services is currently seeking for Associate Mfg Process Technicians in the east area.
Salary: $11.25 + shift differentials
Under direct supervision, performs processes according to Standard Operating Procedures in the Manufacturing area.
- Perform routine maintenance and cleaning of equipment (*)
- Set up and prepare equipment for operation (*)
- Responsible for internal support operations (e.g. stocking items, autoclaving, tracking inventory)(*)
- Assist in manufacturing operations (*)
- Prepare media and buffers and/or dispense raw materials and record transactions in appropriate system(s).
- May operate process automation and building monitoring systems. (*)
- High School AND 2+ years of GMP and/or other regulated manufacturing experience
- GA AND 6+months of GMP and/or other regulated manufacturing experience
- GA in Life Science or Pharmacy.
- Full availability (3 shifts and holidays)
- Computer knowledge
- Able to read and understand English
In PR Kelly Offers!
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay
- *Holidays paid and Christmas bonus*
* Must comply with minimum established requirements to qualify.
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website