Every day, Kelly Services connects professionals with opportunities to advance their careers. We currently have an exciting contract opportunity with one of our leading clients!
Title: Associate Program Manager
Location: Chaska, MN
Duration: 18 months +
Shift: Monday – Friday / 8:00am – 5:00pm
Associate Program Manager
- Supports the Immunoassay medical device product line of the Diagnostic Division.
- Support the Senior Program Manager leads for the new Immunoassay Systems development program.
- Manage the assigned portion of the program through Core Team members and their Extended Teams to deliver robust, manufacturable products which meet the defined delivery timeline, design inputs and quality metrics to meet business unit goals.
- Maintains continuous alignment of program scope with strategic business objectives and possesses advanced skills in finance, leadership, communication, influence, cross-cultural awareness, negotiation and conflict resolution.
- Responsible for the budget, schedule, resource management, and performance of the assigned portion of program.
- Establish and monitor use of tools for project tracking and management.
- Establishes project milestones and monitors adherence to master plan.
- Ensures compliance to policies and procedures.
- Applies project management processes to achieve the highest performance and value-added effort.
- Works effectively with all team members, stakeholders and supervisor.
- Coaches and develops team members as necessary to assure common understand of the product development process and project goals.
- Effectively communicates and maintain visual tools for project tracking and management.
- Effectively employs Danaher Business System (DBS) tools and concepts to maximize efficiency and quality.
- Bachelor's degree in Life Science, Engineering, Medical device business management or related field.
- 5 plus years of relevant experience or a Master's degree with 3 years of relevant experience.
- 1-2 years' experience in program / project management leading multi-disciplined projects.
- Experience/comfort with balancing competing priorities of high visibility/importance.
- Strong computer skills and high attention to detail required.
- Web- based PPM software experience is a significant bonus.
- Strong motivational leadership skills and the ability to influence others without direct authority.
- Fast learner able to quickly become adept at using the Danaher Business System tool set.
- Ability to travel (domestic and internationally) is likely 20% of time.
- ISO and FDA regulated environment experience is strongly recommended.
- MBA is a significant plus.
- Project management Professional (PMP) certification / similar certification strongly recommended.
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the United States. Please contact Taryn Carbone (email@example.com) for immediate consideration.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website