Biomanufacturing Operator 1
Direct Hire with Full Benefits (Health, Dental, Prescription and Eye)
Sign on Bonus/Relocation-1000K for days and 2000K for nights
Salary per hour is dependent on experience
$22.00-$24.00 per hour
Multiple Shifts Available-Days and Nights (Will discuss preference in the screening process).
25% Shift Differential for Night Shift
New Graduates are encouraged to apply
The Biomanufacturing Operator will work daily within labs performing tasks associated with GMP services. The Biomanufacturing Operator is expected to become familiar with all Company products and to be able to perform most tasks associated with the purification of plasmid DNA.
- Segregation, line clearance and cleaning of GMP production areas
- Plan and submit inventory requisitions
- Plan and preparation of production events and process plan memos
- Coordinate production events with buffer preparation operators?
- Execute GMP?dispensing?projects: filtration, formulation, environmental monitoring, manual and semi-automated dispensing, and media fill and gowning qualification events; all special considerations associated
- May include cross training on any of the items listed below
- Upstream tasks include transformation, subculture, cell banking,?shake?flask growth and harvest, wave growth and harvest, fermentation, media fill events, final formulation, filtration, and dispersion
- Downstream tasks include project set up, lysis, anion exchange chromatography, and hydrophobic interaction chromatography (void and enrichment), thiophilic absorption chromatography,?defiltration,?small scale?processing and linearization
- Completion of all documentation associated with GMP projects
- Coordination and sample submission with Quality Control?
- Equipment calibration and preventative maintenance
- Assist in writing manufacturing summary reports after project completion
- Maintain personnel training record
- Assist with assembly and segregation of all consumables and equipment resources for GMP production runs
- Participate and support in Company's internal audit program and provide requested information and respond to findings presented in the audit report
- Communicate the status of operations, process issues, safety, and maintenance issues to appropriate area of management
- Follow SOP's and adhere to regulatory expectations
- Completion and maintenance of GMP Bill of Materials for GMP projects
- Perform other duties as assigned
- All employees are responsible for the general upkeep of work and shared spaces
- Punctual and regular attendance is required of all employees
- At least 2 years of technical laboratory experience in a regulated industry is preferred but not required.
- High school diploma required
- Bachelor of Science in life science (biology, chemistry, biotechnology) preferred
Skills & Knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Apply basic math (arithmetic, ratios, proportions, and conversions)
- Knowledge of computers and programs (i.e. Microsoft Office and Smartsheet)
- Organizational skills
- Follow-through on methodology, understand that bacteria are living organisms that do not adhere to a schedule
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website