Biopharma Manufacturing Document Specialist – North Houston
Kelly Scientific Resources is currently seeking a Manufacturing Document Specialist for a biopharma company in North Houston. As a Manufacturing Document Specialist you will be responsible for activities involving compliance with applicable regulatory requirements and internal policies within the Manufacturing Group.
Additional Job Responsibilities:
- Perform the compliance review and approval of all manufacturing batch documentation related to disposition of products
- Author/Review deviations and investigations
- Review Master Production Records
- Write/Review Standard Operating Procedures for manufacturing department
- Perform routine internal audits of Manufacturing processes
- Write and review protocols for development reports, IQ/OQ's and validations
- Associates/Bachelor's degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, or related discipline
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Experience with plasmid purification and microbiology techniques is preferred
- Technical writing experience is a must to produce high-quality technical documentation including deviation and investigation reports, SOP's, and other supporting documentation
- Bioprocessing and GMP experience is a plus
- Computer proficient, especially with Microsoft Office products
- Excellent communication skills and strict attention to detail
This is a temp to hire position with a Monday through Friday day shift work schedule and a pay rate of $20 per hour. If you meet the above qualifications, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website