Kelly Science & Clinical is currently seeking a Quality Assurance Specialist for a biopharma company in north Houston Texas. The overall responsibility of this role is to ensure that our customer's production and testing procedures meet quality and compliance regulations and that the associated documentation for these procedures is also within compliance.
Additional Job Responsibilities:
- Assembling of all batch documentation
- Processing CAPAs
- Performing routine internal audits of manufacturing and quality control processes as well as supplier audits
- Maintain supplier and audit files
- Documentation of equipment
- Conducting training for new employees
- Assist in development of quality system SOPs
- Work with other departments to solve customer/product issues as necessary
- Review and approval of Certificates of Analysis on finished products
- Print and approve product labels based on client/documented requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Biology, Biochemistry, or related discipline
- Two years related experience and/or training
- Bioprocessing and GMP experience is a plus
- Computer proficient, especially with Microsoft Office products
- Excellent communication skills and strict attention to detail
This is a temp to hire position with a Monday through Friday 8am-5pm work schedule. Pay is commensurate upon level of applicable education and experience. If you meet the above qualifications, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.Why Kelly®
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website