Bioprocessing Manufacturing Technician-Houston, TX
Kelly Scientific Resources is currently seeking a Bioprocessing Manufacturing Technician for one of our top clients in Houston, TX.
As a Bioprocessing Manufacturing Technician you will be responsible for performing a variety of tasks associated with the production of sterile biological pharmaceutical products.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Participates in GMP production of viral products including large scale mammalian
- Cell culture and column chromatography using aseptic techniques when required
- Drafting, completion, and revision of manufacturing documents including batch records, specifications, forms, change controls, deviations and SOPs.
- Buffer and component preparation including operation of steam autoclave
- Operation of manual, semi-automated and automated equipment in support of routine clinical production.
- Fill finish of viral products, cell banking
- Assist in production related activities such as validation, changeover data collection and troubleshooting of process equipment.
- A majority of the work is done in cleanroom environment. While working in the cleanroom, scrubs, hairnet, shoe covers, hood, gown, mask, boots and two pairs of gloves are required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Life Sciences with 1-2 years' experience or a H.S. diploma/Associate's degree or equivalent with 3-5 years of experience in a cGMP clinical production environment.
- Please note the majority of the work is done in cleanroom environment.
This is a temp opportunity with the possibility to become permanent. Pay rate will be dependent upon level of education and experience. Must have the ability to work working 2nd Shift, Nights and Weekends. If you meet the above qualifications, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website