Kerry Ingredients, a leading ingredients manufacturer, is currently hiring for bulk flour loaders to join their team in Calhoun, GA!
Bulk Flour Loader/Unloader – Responsible for safely and efficiently unloading edible flour from trailers or rail cars while ensuring sanitary conditions and processing paperwork orders in SAP.
Primary Job Duties
- Responsible for efficiently and safely loading trailers and standing rail cars full of flour and learning the conveying system to transport into silos.
- Work with materials team to understand priority and storage silo location.
- Documents inbound and outbound transactions.
- Performs daily area cleaning requirements.
- Responsible for basic equipment inspections of hoses, and ensure all unloading hoses are clean and properly stored.
- Inspect and retrieve sifter tailings and inline magnet flour. Ensure proper identification and deliver to QA lab for further inspection and clearance of unloading flour.
Minimum Qualifications – We are willing to train the right candidate!
- Safe work record and stable work history.
- Ability to work outdoors and in the elements. Proper PPE will be provided.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs using safe lifting techniques
- Ability to read/comprehend sales order, purchase orders, safety material, etc.
- SAP or WMS system knowledge helpful but not required.
- Must have a positive attitude.
Shift and Pay Rate
- 6:00am-6:00pm, $17.00/hr
- Rotating schedule: 2 days on, 2 days off, 3 days on, 3 days off
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website