Kelly is a leader in connecting people to work in ways that enrich their lives. We're always thinking about what's next in the evolving world of work, and we help people to ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all work styles in the workplace
Business Development Executive -New York City, NY
**Global Research Firm**
**Excellent Benefits; Generous PTO; Promotes Work/Life Balance**
- Directly responsible, as an individual seller, for achieving their sales quota in one territory among $1B+ companies.
- Creates and executes the strategy for selling memberships to prospects within the territory through lead creation and telephone meetings.
- Positions appropriate products in conjunction with new memberships.
- Prepares and presents professional proposals that support company's unique value proposition to prospects.
- Leverages referrals to identify and develop new prospects.
- Regularly participates in pipeline reviews and sales strategy discussions with their direct manager. Submits sales forecasts to their direct manager, as required.
- Works collaboratively with various groups across Company Teams (i.e., marketing, councils, conferences) in order to represent the needs of prospective clients
- Keeps current on Company's key products and services, to include our research and future research agendas, in order to have substantive conversations with executives about their business needs.
- Fully leverages Social Media to build and broaden relationships and enhance individual personal brand, as well as Company brand.
- Bachelor's degree – Business Management, Marketing
- 4+ years Professional Business experience with minimum of 2 years experience in Sales/Business Development/Account Management.
- Strong skills in business development, business communications, strategic thinking and sales strategy are a must.
- A background in executive recruiting (agency side) or in selling an intelligible experience, such as a professional membership, a business service, or research.
- Ability to build relationships across all levels of the organization and to collaborate across departments to achieve goals.
- An MBA or other advanced degree is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience with Sandler Sales Methodology is a plus
- Experience in Social Selling (Social Media) is a plus
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website