Kelly Services is immediately hiring for a Call Center Representative for one of our customers in Grass Valley, CA. Our customer is a leading call center in the medical industry and they are actively looking for the right individual to join their team.
Pay: 16.50/HR+ DOE
- Scheduling appointments
- Routing for Rx refills
- Answering questions about services
- Checking eligibility
- Sending messages to clinical teams
- Forwarding calls for further triage.
- The CCR is expected to consult frequently with the Team Leader and/or the Front Office supervisor and clinical teams.
- The CCR serves as liaison between clinical teams and other staff, other agencies, and patients via the phone with an emphasis on team-based care.
1. A minimum of 1 year hands-on experience answering high volume phone calls, in a call center setting, and using computer based applications in a professional manner.
2. A minimum of 1 year of demonstrated ability solving problems with a focus on detail. 3. Demonstrated effective communication skills and ability to work effectively with a team in stressful situations.
4. Demonstrated ability to prioritize work and complete it on a timely basis with minimal supervision.
5. Basic knowledge of medical terminology. Ability to read, write, understand and spell medical terminology correctly.
6. High school diploma required or equivalent
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website