Call Center_Helpdesk Analyst
The Call Center_Helpdesk Analyst position serves as a first point of contact for our client's Clients from the State, District and School level. This position is responsible for providing professional, high level Customer Service, by delivering information/ instruction and resolving process/technical related issues related to materials, test administration, reports, Client specific testing policy and personal computers as they relate to our client's applications. This position serves as a positive influence in a rapidly changing environment.
Start Date: November 30th
Duration: 6 months+
Location: Plymouth Minneapolis
Hours: Monday-Friday – can start work at 6am, 7am, 8am or 9am
The first 2-3 weeks you will attend training from 8am-5pm Monday-Friday
This position is on-site NOT remote
Essential Position Responsibilities:
- Receive, respond to and resolve inbound Client contacts on our client's products
- Knowledgeable (with training) about assigned Client, service offerings, policies/standards, and processes
- Manage incidents to resolution, including Client follow-up, utilizing appropriate resources within required timelines
- Document and communicate to appropriate resource any recurring/critical client issue received
- Suggest and draft improvements or additions to knowledge base as needed
- Performs to and maintains acceptable performance levels as measured against the following metrics: client hold time, call lengths, call volumes, call quality and overall customer satisfaction
- Required to achieve several certifications throughout training and contract duration
- High School Diploma/GED equivalent; Associates degree preferred
- 1-3 years of experience in a non-scripted inbound Customer Contact Center
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong time management skills
- Demonstrated interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Technical aptitude with strong familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website