Kelly Services is hiring employees Vehicle Drivers with Class B CDL with HAZMAT endorsement in Knoxville TN for a customer located in South Knoxville. This client deals with Floor Cleaning Equipment & they Package Supplies such as Cleaning Chemicals, Disinfectants and more!
Pay rate $18.00
Schedule hours starts between 6:00am-9:00am, they work until their route is completed
This position is responsible for providing excellent customer service and operating company trucks in a safe manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for customer deliveries on designated route.
- Delivers shipments in accordance with the driver's daily manifest.
- Delivers shipments on time, acting in a courteous and professional manner.
- Verifies count and condition of product with customer upon delivery.
- Secures legible signatures on all shipping documents and clear explanations of any variances.
- Responsible for immediate reporting of delivery discrepancies such as overage, shortages, damages and mis-picks.
- Maintains telephone or radio contact with Kelsan personnel while on duty for delivery instructions.
- Responsible for collecting payment for goods delivered or for delivery charges, when required on the shipping papers.
- Loads and unloads truck to meet customer and/or company requirements.
- Performs daily pre and post trip inspections as required by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.
- Immediately reports any vehicle problems or defects to the Transportation Manager.
- Properly positions blocks and rope ties around items to secure cargo during transit.
- Maintains ELD according to the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.
- Responsible for following all regulations listed in the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.
- Responsible for following all Hazardous Material Regulations as listed in the Federal Hazardous Materials Regulations.
- Abide by all Kelsan Safety Rules and Regulations, with the ability to recognize an unsafe condition and take the necessary steps in correcting that condition.
- Possession of valid Class B CDL with HAZMAT endorsement
- Must have clean MVR
- Must qualify under DOT regulations
- Must have high school diploma or GED
- Must pass pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen
- Must submit to post-accident or reasonable suspicion drug screen at Kelsan's discretion
If you would like to begin your application APPLY NOW!!,
Please contact Guadalupe (Lupe) Patiño - Bilingual Talent Advisor (call, text or email to the numbers below)
Office (865) 691-5552 option 1
Prefer text? Simply text "START" 865-276-7754 Make sure you quick apply!
Let me know how i can help you with your job search today!!
P.S. Not interested in this role? Forward this email to any colleagues, friends or family members who might be available or interested and ask us about our REFERRAL BONUS PROGRAM! #quickapply #TJP2020
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website