We are looking for a Change Over Technician to work for one of our clients in Bridgeport, NJ
Our client is a premium quality food production manufacturing company in Bridgeport, NJ
Title: Change Over Technician
Location: Bridgeport, NJ
Hours: 3RD SHIFT - MON- FRI - 11PM-8AM
Duration: Direct Hire with Benefits
**this position does NOT require vaccination**
Our client needs a Change-Over Technician who is responsible for performing production line change-overs, completing basic Preventative Maintenance tasks, executing on pre-flight tasks, and ensuring seamless line start-ups
- 2 years of experience in manufacturing environment
- high school diploma or GED
- Technical Schooling preferred
- experience in a maintenance or machine operator role
- experience with machine or tooling changeovers
- comprehension of Preventative Maintenance
- experience in performing basic lubrication, greasing and parts inspection
- Knowledge of food safety, HACCP, GMP and other quality programs
- ability to work in varying climates
- willing to work flexible hours and frequent overtime including weekends
- computer efficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, ect.
- You will perform basic Operator level Preventative Maintenance. This includes greasing, lubrication, inspection of wear parts, replacing o-rings and gaskets, testing sensors and photo-eyes and general cleaning tasks
- You will manage Pre-flight production lines prior to line start up each morning. Must be able to identify machine set-up inadequacies and make necessary adjustments during pre-flight process
- You will identify potential maintenance corrective actions and generate Maintenance Work Orders in the CMMS system.
- You will stage all necessary raw materials in preparation of line start-up each morning.
- You will stage all necessary Quality Control documentation, production schedules, change-over checklist and Bill of Materials for all machine center workstations.
- You will prepare all necessary Quality Control tools (scales, torque meters, thermometers, ect) in their designated locations in preparation for line start-up
- You will audit and maintain change parts carts and change-over tooling for cleanliness, broken or missing parts
- You will audit and maintain all necessary tools for 5S compliance
- You will maintain all cleaning tools (squeegees, scrapers, brooms, ect) post sanitation each night in preparation for line start-up
- You will attend and participate in Kick-off and Close-out meetings at the start and end of each shift to identify success and opportunity with the change-over of each production line. Will be expected to identify and produce action items for Continuous Improvement of change-over process
- You will partner with the leadership and Continuous Improvement tasks such as SOP development, creating One Point Lesson job instructions, and 5s change-over parts and tooling.
Don't Wait! Apply Today!
Please APPLY NOW if you are interested and then text "CHANGEOVER BRIDGEPORT" to 973.463.3494 for more information.
You must APPLY FIRST :)
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website