Kelly® Engineering is seeking Civil Engineer (PE) professionals for land and site development projects, including leading and managing the design team, overseeing project design, and interacting with the clients. If you're passionate about shaping the world we live in and ready for a new challenge, this may be the perfect opportunity for you.
- Perform civil design calculations i.e., grading, drainage, paving, geometric design, utility design sketches, technical comparisons and similar technical work as required by assignment
- Water resource experience including HAC-RAS.
- Coordinate project assignments with those of other engineers and technicians in his/her discipline group
- Review drawings supplied by vendors, clients, and engineers and architects and recommends necessary changes
- Research code issues and works with City, State, and County officials
- Researches design options and documents findings for Project Engineers and/or Project Managers
- Bachelors or master's degree in civil engineering with Water Resource PE License.
- Commercial 5-10 years of experience in Land Development design projects
- Experience interfacing with clients on a regular basis
- Strong project management experience
After applying you'll be contacted by a Kelly Engineering recruiter if your skills and experience are a fit. If this position doesn't work out, by submitting your application you become part of our engineering talent network. That means our entire team of experienced engineering recruiters will have access to your profile and will be looking out for additional opportunities that may be a fit for you in the future.
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we're here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website