Seeking an Order Administrative Assistant to suport a great fast growing client in Fremont, CA! This person will be working with the Logistics team memebers and management.
The successful candidate is also responsible for providing effective customer service for all departments involved in completing intercompany purchase orders. Monitoring intercompany purchase orders request Inbox.
- Monday - Friday
- 7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Some of your tasks will be:
- Monitor intercompany purchase orders Inbox.
- Responsible for processing intercompany purchase orders and analyzing for discrepancies, variances,
- or errors.
- Quality audit of data and follow up with corresponding associates at all levels of leadership to address
- and correct gaps in the intercompany purchase orders details.
- Ensure that all aspects of each intercompany purchase orders are completed in a timely manner from
- time of order receipt to delivery.
- Communicate product delays, product changes and shortages to all departments involved in
- completing intercompany purchase orders processing.
- Central point of contact engaging with supporting departments as necessary to close on any open
Qualifications, Skills and Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 3 + years of experience in quality or data administration or equivalent.
- Experience with ERP systems (Oracle and SAP).
- Detail oriented, self-motivated, and proactive.
- Strong Customer mindset orientation.
- Excellent verbal and written communications.
- Efficient typing skills 55 to 65WPM.
- Experience with Windows operating systems a plus.
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite knowledge and Adobe Acrobat Pro.
- Demonstrated skills to meet deadlines and priorities and time management.
- Strong team player, high level of integrity, resourceful in a team environment.
- Proven Quality and detail orientation with strong problem-solving skills.
For immediate consideration please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 925-460-6113.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website