Direct Hire Opportunity - Client Relations Coordinator - Houston TX 77007
Kelly Services is seeking a client relations coordinator for one of our top clients in central Houston. As a client relations coordinator you will be responsible for connecting with clients in an engaging and professional manner that communicates a high professional level of customer service. The ideal candidate will be high energy and positive, This role requires an amiable and pleasant disposition under pressure. A personality that is willing to be flexible and cheerful while striving to meet the customer's needs along with balancing the parameters of the photographer's demographic constraints is a must have attribute.
- Answering client calls and email
- Scheduling and mapping appointments
- Proactively identify a client concern and/or question working diligently to resolve issues as the client is moving through the photography process
- Firm understanding of workflow processes ensuring a high-caliber delivered photography product
- Associates/Bachelor or 2 years experience in client relations role
- Works efficiently and diligently under pressure while maintaining professionalism
- Experience in handling special requests
- iMac proficiency
- Proven multitasking skills
- Energized by working in a fast paced, quick turn around, multi-dimensional task setting
- Willing to support daily team accomplishments
- High attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- M-F 8-5
- Benefits, PTO and Holidays
- Position open due to growth
- Opportunity for career growth
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website