* Responsible for assisting in customer care and administrative support for the Food testing group within Agriculture, Food and Life (AFL). This is a full-time Mon - Fri 8 am - 5pm Temp. position located in Brookings, SD
* Assist with communication with clients and technical laboratory staff by routing questions as appropriate.
* Assist in client account set up in the LIMS and in conjunction with Accounting Department; periodically updating client account information as needed.
* Receive and log submitted testing samples, identifying sample priority, verifying sample information, noting special requests and instructions. This includes routine, daily samples, special projects and retrieving samples for retesting or additional tests as requested.
* Assist Issuing reports, certificates, certificate revisions and documents accordingly to meet client needs.
* Inform management staff of all customer concerns.
* Assist in Maintaining records, files and related to duties.
* Assist in tracking subcontractor testing, including preparing samples for shipment and following up for results, as well as ensuring accurate billing.
* Prepare department reports, presentations, statistics and graphs as required.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Ensure quality and confidentiality of client and company information and take an active role in updating Quality System.
* Assist in other areas of the company as needed.
* Promote responsibility, good work habits, a positive work environment and improving customer service.
* High School Degree or G.E.D.
* Must be proficient in Microsoft Office software and database software
* Capability to utilize a variety of software programs required
* Must have good communication skills
* Must have ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients and employees.
* Must be detail oriented
* Must be self-motivated and able to work independently and within a team environment
* Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
* Professional, high standards in personal presentation
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website