Kelly Services' Outsourcing & Consulting Group is hiring Clinical Compliance Assistant to support the clinical program activities.
Under direct and indirect supervision and approval of leadership, the Role Responsibilities and Activities are:
- Identify and review paper study documents from legacy clinical study files. Work with the team to maintain a centralized study document tracker
- Verify and Quality Control (QC) other's work for accuracy and completeness
- Assess GCP compliance through documentation reconciliation
- Scan pertinent study documents and save them on the department server
- Provide weekly updates of progress to the Project Leads
- Assist in obtaining missing documents from the internal teams, IRB and/or Ethics Committees, if needed.
- A minimum of a Bachelors' Degree or Equivalent (Preferably in Scientific Discipline) is strongly preferred.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in clinical research, regulatory, or related field preferred.
- An understanding of the application of principles, concepts and practices of Good Clinical Practice (GCP) is required.
- Strong communication, organizational and interpersonal skills are required.
This position comes with enhanced benefits which include:
- 50/50 shared healthcare cost (Kelly pays 50% of the monthly premium, employee pays 50%)*
- Paid holidays
- Paid sick days and vacation days*
Perks of being a Kelly employee:
- Weekly electronic pay
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses though Kelly Learning center
- Online application system
- Never an applicant fee
*benefits to be received upon meeting eligibility requirements
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the Submit Resume or Apply Now button to submit your resume.
The Managed Solutions practice within Kelly Outsourcing and Consulting Group (KellyOCG®) is one focus within the full array of Kelly Services® workforce solutions.
Kelly Services has transformed from the staffing industry pioneer to a leading workforce solutions provider. KellyOCG is the distinguished outsourcing and consulting segment of Kelly Services, known for applying a forward-looking approach that enables companies to make strategic workforce planning decisions that impact their business and competitive advantage.
The Managed Solutions practice area of KellyOCG is dedicated to partnering with clients to architect and implement solutions that put them in a position to meet their operational obligation to their organization and freedom to focus on their more strategic business needs.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website