Clinical Laboratory Specialist - 3rd shift
This position is responsible for performing routine testing of biological specimens. Works with other team members to ensure timely and quality test results.
- Performs all assigned duties in compliance with internal SOPs and external regulations. Brings compliance issues to the attention of management
- Assures quality customer service to all customers
- Prepares and labels reagents
- Performs routine testing of biological samples and notifies appropriate personnel of any identified problems. Operates equipment and monitors for errors and responds appropriately.
- Maintains accurate records and documentation. Performs data entry. Ensures donor, patient and employee confidentiality
- Prepares and maintains inventory. Assists with ordering laboratory reagents and supplies, as required
- Assists with processing bio-waste, specimens and micro-plates
- Bachelor's degree required in related field
- Must be avaiable to work 3rd Shift available
- Shift differential
Kelly® Science is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website