Clinical Laboratory Manager (Data Analyst) - Valencia, CA
We have an exciting opportunity for a Clinical Laboratory Manager (Data Analyst) to work with one of our top biotechnology clients in Valencia, CA!
This is a long term contract position! Remote Opportunity is availabe!
Summary: The Clinical Laboratory Manager (Data Analyst) leads the team analyzing data generated by the clinical laboratory team to provide SARS-CoV-2 clinical results.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interpret RT PCR data and sign out clinical reports.
- Lead and manage team of analysts ensuring quality of results.
- Act a clinical expert leading review of queries and anomalies.
- Review test results, maintain legible work records, and enter findings into the laboratory information systems.
- Participate, as requested, in the training of new employees.
- Maintain good communication with leadership, team members and customers
- Ensure safety, security, and the environment in all aspect of the daily activities, and any potential safety hazards are addressed and corrected immediately.
- Understand ergonomic relationship between people, equipment and working environment.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree required, MD or PhD preferred, meeting requirements for CLIA Technical Supervisor.
- Minimum 5 years of clinical molecular experience.
- Previous Supervisory/Management experience in a clinical laboratory setting.
- Certification (e.g. CLS, ACSP, ASCPi, AAB, AMT)
- Extensive experience of clinical molecular experience
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control applications in clinical diagnostics
- Detail oriented, organized, with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot technical applications and work independently under pressure of deadlines and a fast paced, high throughput team environment.
- Practical knowledge of routine laboratory equipment and procedures.
- Experience with LIMS and laboratory automation.
- Able to work effectively and able to deliver on tight datelines?
- Clinical Public Health Laboratory environment; exposure to blood borne pathogens; must wear personal protective equipment including lab coat, gloves and completely closed footwear.
- Employee may be requested to work shifts other than daylight depending on the needs of the laboratory.
- Weekend rotation may be required.
- Travel is not required.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use a keyboard, type, and occasionally stand and move to other parts of the lab.
- Must have manual dexterity to use lab equipment.
- Reach above/below the shoulder, bend at the knees and waist.
- Able to lift boxes up to 25 pounds
APPLY TODAY! Questions? Email Kevin at email@example.com or call Kevin at 623-688-2142
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website