Kelly Services is currently seeking a Clinical Research Scientist for a long-term engagement with one of our Global Pharmaceutical clients in Irvine, CA.
This person will join our Kelly FSP (Functional Service Provider) division, a managed solution provider and business unit of Kelly Services, Inc. This role is full-time and is offering full benefit options. As a Kelly FSP employee you may be eligible for Medical, Dental, Vison, 401K, and a variety of other benefits to choose from. You may also be eligible for paid time off, including holiday, vacation, and sick/personal time.
Clinical Research Scientist
· A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree with at least 8 years of clinical research or related technical experience required.
· Advance degree (master, PhD, PharmD etc.) with 1-2 year of clinical or related research experience highly preferred
· A Life Science, Physical Science, Nursing, or Biological Science degree is preferred.
· The ability to influence others along with strong written and oral communication skills is required.
· Knowledge of Good Clinical Practices is required.
· Good understanding of clinical research science and processes along with an understanding of product development processes, team dynamics related healthcare market environment and global clinical trial regulations is preferred.
· Prior experience in systematic literature review and publications highly preferred
· Project management skills with the ability to handle multiple projects required.
· Medical device experience is preferred.
· Cardiovascular experience is a plus
· Relevant industry certifications preferred (i.e., CCRA, RAC, CDE).
This professional will report to Clinical Science and External Research Leaders in the management of assigned clinical projects for the cardiovascular Group including development of evidence generation strategy, clinical study management, publication management and execution, and literature review. S/he will manage activities with supervision consistent with level of experience. S/he will be responsible for providing support activities for clinical activities & other study-related tasks, as well as applicable department study-related procedures.
The Clinical Research Scientist will or may be responsible for:
· Working with Research Leaders for preclinical/clinical research activities and drive Evidence Generation Strategy.
· Communicate progress towards planned timelines.
· Work with Global Strategic Marketing, Franchise Clinical Leaders, Biostatistics, Data Management, Medical Affairs and other functions on physicians research collaborations, study idea development and progress, and data dissemination via publication and congress planning.
· Develop study-related materials (e.g. protocol)
· Perform assigned sub-project tasks with cardiovascular group clinical staff.
· Perform clinical operation tasks (e.g. contracting, payments) associated with assigned projects
· Provide accurate, up-to-date project knowledge as requested by key stakeholders.
· Track assigned project budgets to ensure adherence to business plans.
· Analyze, interpret and disseminate appropriate interpretation of evidence generated from research studies
· Lead study-related publication effort including abstracts and manuscripts, per clinical publication policy.
· Interfacing and collaborating with investigators, IRBs/ECs, Competent Authorities/MoH, contractors/vendors, and company personnel.
· Provide quality feedback to the Directors and Managers on each resource assigned to clinical studies regarding performance within the context of the clinical studies.
· Know, understand, incorporate, and comply with all applicable laws and regulations relating to company business activities, and Policies and Procedures.
· Evaluating support requests for publications and to provide consolidated comments and support to the requests.
Additional Skills Requirements
· Project management, organizational and presentation skills
· Written and oral communication skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Office
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website