CNC Machinist WEEKEND SHIFT FRIDAY, SATURDAY, SUNDAY 6AM to 6PM.....
Fast paced job shop looking for CNC Machinists with experience on vertical mills, such as Hyundai, Haas, Matsuura and Fanuc. Must be able to independently run machines.
- Considerable knowledge of the machining qualities, properties, and uses of various metals such as aluminum, brass, steel and stainless steel.
- Skill in the operation of machine tools and the use of precision measuring devices.
- Ability to read and work from schematics, specifications, and blueprints.
- Ability to determine work priorities.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Experience running horizontals, Matsuura experience is a plus•
Additional skills preferred:
- Independent worker
- Strong CNC machining background
- Setup experience a plus
- Good understanding of geometric dimension and tolerance (true positions, profile tolerances, etc.)
- Ability to use Mics and Calipers
- Experience with a production environment
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity, and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short-term project engagements or prefer contract-to-hire or direct-hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website