CNC Tech II
Location: Savannah, GA
Kelly connects talented professionals with opportunities to advance their careers. We currently have an exciting opportunity available as a CNC Tech II located in Savannah, GA. Opportunity is with an industry aerospace manufacturer!
Education and Experience Requirements:
High School diploma/GED.
Two 2 years of related experience or education to include one 1 year experience with similar automated equipment.
Position Purpose: Set up and operate automated machines to fabricate parts, applying knowledge of shop theory and procedures, shop mathematics, maintainability materials and layout techniques.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Operate automated machine using existing programs.
2. Test program and ensure machine is set up in accordance with drawings.
3. Remove and/or replace cutting tools and offsets as required. Inspect condition of tools and replace as needed.
4. Manipulate programs to fit inserts into material, ensuring fit and conformity.
5. Inspect cut material/part prior to CNC operation to ensure conformity and compliance with blueprints, models, and/or engineering documents.
6. Identify material and appropriate cutting tools. Set up material and inspect for serviceability.
7. Monitor material supply.
8. Validate preventative maintenance and minor repairs on machines.
9. Complete paperwork and other documents as required
10. Maintain a clean and safe work environment
11. Comply with 5S and Environmental, Health and Safety requirements.
12. Perform other duties as assigned.
As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous perks, including:
Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
A competitive hourly pay rate with weekly checks
Access to newly expanded Medical Plan options
Online continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
Several employee discounts
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website