Your next good thing is right here. At Kelly® Professional & Industrial, we're all about helping you discover what's next in your career. And we just so happen to be seeking a 2nd Shift-Injection Mold/Compression Operators for our glass manufacturing industry-client for their location in Cleveland, OH that can work 2nd shift- 2:30pm-11:00pm, Monday-Friday. Training will be during the first shift hours as well. If this sounds like the right fit for you, read on and apply!
This is a Contract position for about 5-months (through the end of September 2021).
Pay rate: $17.00 per hour; projected start date is as soon as possible. Position will be on site.
Job duties include:
- Maintain a safe and clean work area
- responsible for setting up all required mold tooling and material per work order instructions. The Compression Operator will run molding presses, tool handling equipment and forklifts to perform job duties independently and safely while maintaining quality of molding product.
- The Compression Molding Operator will need to adhere to strict work instructions while working in ~600 degree presses. The operator will take our raw material and place it in the press for specific time increments and then once complete remove the molded part from the press to the next operation.
- Use safe practices and comply with all company policies, procedures and health, safety and environmental regulations, as required.
- Conduct safety observations and Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) activities as required by our plant EHS.
- Follow all safety requirements pertaining to Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and operation of equipment.
- Handle raw material in an environmentally responsible manner.
- Report all incidents and unsafe conditions to supervisor or EHS. (They are a steel toe facility)
- This is a light manufacturing environment (fiberglass manufacturing) with a strong commitment to staff safety, quality, customer satisfaction and production objectives. Must be able to properly complete all job assignments including preventive maintenance assignments.
Requires strong communication skills; ability to work with minimal supervision; flexibility working with multiple and frequent changes.
Requires professional demeanor at all times and must be flexible in a fast changing environment
Perform other related duties that may be assigned by manager.
High School Diploma (or GED) is required.
Ability to bend, kneel, reach, and sit or stand occasionally if needed for projects
At least one year of Machine Operation- preferably in injection mold operation. Able to lift up to 50lbs., unassisted. Strong attention to detail
Must be able to train during first shift hours (7:00am-4pm time frame).
APPLY TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!
If interested in this position, please apply online through Indeed.com, CareerBuilder, or the Kelly Career Network (KCNi). If you would like to follow up to your application, please allow for 24-hours to process, and then reach out to the National Corporate Recruiter, Bryan Jones via email at email@example.com .
With Kelly®, you'll have access to some of the world's highest-regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today's most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you'll be proud to help advance. We work with 99 of the Fortune 100™ companies and found opportunities for more than 11,000 scientific professionals last year.
As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous perks, including:
Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
Weekly pay and service bonus plans
Group- rate insurance options available immediately upon hire* *Available for purchase and administered by a designated third-party vendor
Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today!
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, and Gender Identity, and is committed to employing a diverse workforce.
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website