Kelly Services Inc. is currently seeking to place multiple Customer Advocates in temporary-to-hire opportunities for a well-known healthcare company in Richardson, TX.
- Pay rate is $15.65/hr
- Type: Temporary with opportunity for Full Time Conversion
- Work Hours: 9AM-6PM
- Work Days: Monday-Friday, Some Saturdays may be required
Customer Advocate Job Duties:
- Respond to customer telephone inquiries within a call center environment
- Proficient problem-solving approach to quickly determine customer needs
- Provide resolutions by delivering accurate information while following performance goals and objectives
- Research complex issues across multiple databases and work with support resources to resolve customer issues and/or partner with others to resolve escalated issues
- Conduct follow up calls with customers to provide updates and ensure issue has been resolved in its entirety
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 year call center experience
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Proven ability to learn quickly and adapt to change
- PC navigation and data entry skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of medical terminology
We look forward to working with you!
#Mya-RPA_Generic Call Center 1
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website