Customer Service Representative
Contract to Hire Opportunity
If you are ready to work with a growing company on exciting projects at an industry leader than Kelly Services has an opportunity for you as a Data Entry Consultant, in Benica, CA. Our client is looking for a qualified candidate who has experience with SAP, strong data entry skills and all Microsoft products
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensures scheduling and reporting on high visibility projects in the areas of installation,
calibration, troubleshooting, software upgrades, documentation of instruments, process
control systems, and equipment used in manufacturing and analytical labs.
- Manage all bids through SAP and Microsoft Excel
Requirements and Education:
- Must have strong SAP skills
- Able to perform procedures according to written guidelines and recognize a deviation from accepted practice.
- Must have strong communication skills, both written and oral, facilitation, and presentation skills.
- Able to write complex reports without supervision and develop new procedures where needed.
- Able to clearly communicate problems and observations with management from other departments.
- Proficient in creating and utilizing spreadsheets,
- A passion for your work is a must!
For immediate consideration, click the "Submit Resume" button, or refer a friend by clicking the "Share This Job" link provided.
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we're here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website