Kelly Services is currently hiring for a Customer Services Representative for a leading biotechnology company in Lenexa, KS 66215.
Pay Rate $15.00
M-F 8-hour shift
Responsible for assisting the customer's order entry, customer inquiries, and general data entry and reception
- Partner with line managers and customer service team to respond to customers inquiries.
- Verbally answer inquiries or refer customers to appropriate line manager
- Obtain specific information from new customers to open new accounts.
- Using a PC, enter information regarding customer's complaint and product.
- Complete paperwork completely and accurately.
- Responsible for specific monitored accounts in assigned regions.
- Provide customer support system for sales force. Walk short distances.
- Sit for an extended period at desk height of 36 inches.
- Arrive to work on time and work during scheduled work hours, working additional overtime as needed.
- Listen to and follow written and verbal instructions given in the English language.
- In addition, other duties may be assigned as the need arises.
- Possess high school diploma or equivalent experience.
- Possess good communication skills, problem-solving skills, and cooperative attitude.
- Possess at least one-year customer service experience.
- Prefer SAP Experience preferred
- Entry level experience in Excel
Please apply to the position, if you have any additional questions please email Mila Kessler firstname.lastname@example.org
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website