Kelly Services is hiring for Customer Service Representatives located in Charlotte, NC! This is exciting opportunity to work with a great company in a fast paced environment. This is a 8 week project but can go permanent for the right candidates!
We are looking for candidates that are friendly and upbeat and can handle tough situations/ questions with a positive attitude. There is no days off during the first three weeks of training!
Pay is $15 per hour, if hired and you learn billing you will get a $1.50 raise! Hours are 9:15am to 6PM. ONSITE
· Successfully completes training to become knowledgeable about the waste services industry and Republic Services' processes, services and policies.
· Responds in a timely and accurate manner to customer service calls, ensuring that service issues and concerns are treated in a respectful and professional manner.
· Effectively responds to routine issues regarding residential and commercial service matters, which may involve outbound calls and other communications to resolve service inquiries and equipment issues.
· Returns all internal and external calls, emails and faxes in a timely manner to ensure that customers' concerns are understood, addressed and resolved in an efficient and complete manner.
· Receives and reviews individual performance metric reports and action plans with manager to understand individual performance.
· Enters service data into computer.
· Logs information about customer service interactions into systems; updates information in a timely and accurate manner in order for associates to able to track service inquiries and resolution.
· Performs other job-related duties as assigned or apparent.
· Experience using bilingual skills, particularly Spanish, in a business environment a plus .
· High school diploma or GED.
· Ability to provide outstanding customer service to external and internal customers on a consistent basis.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Computer navigation and keyboarding skills
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website