Customer Service Warehouse Agent for Pasadena, TX 77507
Serve as a point of contact for the customer and warehouse staff through proper channeling and communication of daily instructions and asks, ensuring operational excellence, high productivity and customer satisfaction
- Receive and distribute daily shipping orders to warehouse staff including all pertinent packing and/or special instructions and shipping details
- Track WMS receiving, shipping, and inventory reports daily
- Dispatch/coordinate shipment deliveries and pick-ups to/from the warehouse
- Issue shipment handling instructions to warehouse handling
- Answer all customer inquiries in accordance with the Customer Service Policy standards
- Further increase customer satisfaction and business share through proactive and regular contact. Establish customer communication preference, i.e., phone, e-mail, fax, visit
- Notify customer / broker of arrival and charges and status
- Handle and manage all customer contact at file level regarding exceptions
- Serve as liaison between customer and warehouse staff regarding all shipment details
- Assist Sales and Operations in compiling quotes by providing rates, tariffs, etc.
- Provide accurate job costing, preparation of file for billing, invoicing, and file maintenance of warehouse files
- Print the shipment documents, invoices, distribute documents to appropriate Forwarder/Customer
- Maintain telephone, fax and e-mail communications with external and internal customer
- Attend meetings with external and internal customers
- Report and unusual issues regarding shipments to management
- Perform other functions as assigned by management
Quality, Health, Safety, and Environment
- Perform assigned tasks to support its objectives and targets regarding quality, health, safety and environment as documented in IMS and follow all requirements as set out in the QHSE policy
- It is the responsibility of all staff to ensure that their day to day activities embrace sustainability/Health and safety therefore reducing the impact upon the environment, supporting the communities we work in and reducing incidents in the workplace.
AS A KELLY EMPLOYEE, YOU WILL HAVE ACCESS TO WORLD-CLASS PERKS, INCLUDING:
Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
Group insurance options*
Service bonus plan
Holiday pay plan
Weekly electronic pay options
Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
Exclusive online employee community
Employee assistance program available at no cost
Transportation Spending Accounts
Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website