Kelly Services has a long-term opportunity for a Data Acquisition Lead located in the Lake Jackson, TX area.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply today!!!
Type: Long Term Temporary
Schedule: Mon – Fri
Data Automation and Reporting Specialist
The Global Maintenance I/T team has an exciting new opportunity for a data automation and reporting specialist. The primary function of this role is to automate the data extraction and preparation process and develop Tableau based reports for various metrics. Based on customer requirements, the automation and reporting lead will own the entire work process of developing reporting dashboard including: gathering data from various systems (such as SAP, SQL databases), developing automation scripts, developing Tableau based dashboards and maintain the dashboards. A significant part of this role might also involve developing new programs and maintaining existing applications to support our maintenance activities.
Job duties included but not limited to:
- Design, develop and maintain different applications to enhance maintenance activities.
- Proficient in programming languages such as Visual Basic, scripting languages such as Python and database systems such as Access, SQL.
- Proficient in troubleshooting/developing Microsoft Access database applications and Microsoft Excel macros and pivot tables.
- Automate repetitive data gathering processes.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering preferred.
- Have strong interpersonal skill to interface with different stakeholders.
- Must be able to synthesize a technical problem into programming needs, and communicate to different audiences effectively.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Be able to effectively communicate and understand the needs of the businesses and functions of different Dow sites/cultures.
- Be able to work on and prioritize competing priorities.
- Handle sensitive material in a confidential manner.
- Strong programming experience with scripting languages such as Python.
- Excellent knowledge of database systems, and able to create and run database queries.
- Experience with Tableau is a plus, not required.
- Experience with SAP is a plus, not required.
NOTE: This position is not being recruited by your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, please email a current resume to Patf329@kellyservices.com
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website