Needed: Data Entry Clerk
Location: Lindon UT
Hours: Mon-Friday 8am-6pm
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Merchant Account setup
- Verifies entered account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data; combining data from systems when account information is incomplete
- Check completed work for accuracy and make any required changes
- Communicating with other team members and associated Banks.
- Other assigned tasks, including minor admin jobs.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Solid basic computer skills required including MS Office
- Strong keyboarding and data entry skills alpha and numeric with accuracy - 40 WPM
- Strong attention to detail
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 -2 years of experience preferred
- Must be reliable and be a team player.
- Work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Good follow-through skills and ability to resolve issues in a timely manner
- Availability to work over time when needed
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website