For those who want to keep growing, learning, and evolving. We at Kelly® Professional & Industrial hear you, and we're here for you! We're seeking a Data Entry Operator at Corteva in Plymouth, IN. You owe it to yourself to consider this great new opportunity.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
What's a typical day?
- Input data; issue and reconcile scale tickets
- Maintain professional attitude with visitors
- Answer multi-line phone
- Data entry
- 2nd shift, Monday-Friday + Sunday: 2:30 pm to 10:30 pm
- $14 per hour
- Neat, but casual attire. Employees should wear long pants and a shirt that covers the shoulders. Shoes must cover heel and toes.
- Weekly pay
- Seasonal job through harvest season (approximately November). Good workers can have assignment extended in production/warehouse
- Start working within a few days!
- Access to outstanding Kelly perks via https://www.mykelly.us/us-mykelly/perks/
This job might be an outstanding fit if you:
- Have a HSD or GED
- Have experience that includes attention to detail work
- Data entry experience
- Are comfortable in excel, filing and alphabetizing
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website