Desktop Systems Specialist
**$20 - $30/hr**
Kelly Government Solutions is hiring for a desktop systems specialist on a government contract with our customer in Andover, MA. This assignment should last approximately seven months and could be extended or turn into a permanent hire.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist employees with the installation, configuration and ongoing usability of system hardware and software.
• Offer daily operations and systems support to employees.
• Verify the functionality of hardware and software components.
• Troubleshoot hardware and software issues in person, remotely and via phone.
• Research questions using available information and resources.
• Follow standard Service Desk procedures.
• Log all Service Desk interactions.
• Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention.
• Stay current with system information, changes and updates.
• Primary focus will be to take phone calls and monitor ServiceDesk related queues, providing 1st and 2nd level triage and resolution of cases.
Please email Drew Rogers at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested, and we'll set up a quick phone interview to discuss further.
Looking to connect with premier government agencies or the top 25 federal government contractors? Kelly® Government offers a variety of full-time, project (SOW), seasonal, and surge support opportunities in science, engineering, technical, professional, and administrative support roles. Our experts will find you the opportunity that fits your schedule and interests and handle the details of transferring and processing all levels of security clearances. It's just another way we make the job search work for you.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website