This role is business facing and sits within the business but has a strong technology focus and partnership with our IT organization.? This role will assist with the design, configuration and optimization of our Staffing technologies.? The primary focus is on the Bullhorn platform. Interact with the business unit leaders, core project team, Bullhorn, and other internal departments as appropriate; will be an expert in the Bullhorn technology and considered a company SME whose knowledge and opinion is valued by the organization. Work on strategic internal projects or initiatives as directed by management. Maintain customer and vendor relationships by building professional rapport, consistent follow up, and maintain ongoing contact and communication
- Respond to inquiries from the user community for Kelly business applications. Explain application functionality and correlating how a process is enabled by technology
- Manage and update team SharePoint site.
- Create detailed work instructions (edocs and Salesforce knowledge articles
- Assist in writing test cases as well as test case execution. Assist UAT Testing and supporting UAT Testers.
- Research and support functionality issues and obstacles that are encountered during the project and during post implementation support.
- Execute against the technology configuration deliverables and milestones within the project schedule, as assigned.
- Presenting and training existing Bullhorn users on Bullhorn or integrated technologies
- Participate in core team meetings providing status on all assigned tasks and deliverables.
- Supported Bullhorn, existing and new integrated technologies (Mya, Herefish, Onboarding365, Calendly and Sense). Test new Bullhorn features before release.
Knowledge and Skills
- Strong understanding of Bullhorn
- Ability to see big picture of how changes to technology can impact business processes.
- Strong technical aptitude and analytical problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Superior Time Management Skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to build/maintain relationships
- Experience in managing Salesforce Ticketing system and escalations.
- Must have experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and SharePoint
- Strong communication skills essential (verbal, written and listening)
- Ability to develop knowledge base quickly during an implementation
- Ability to conduct, develop, and deliver presentations
- Possess enthusiasm and energy to drive internal and external client solutions through to completion with technology vendors
- Prefer prior experience with mapping/tagging of fields in Adobe
- Bachelors Degree in IT, Computer Science or related
- Minimum of 5 years prior experience in one or more of the following:
- Requirements gathering related to business improvement process and/or application development
- Technology Solutions/System Support
- Understanding/Following a Staffing/Recruiting Business Process with use of a technology solution
- Experience supporting staffing related technology or ATS required.
- Experience providing technology support and working with end-users to build solutions based on their business needs required.
- Prior experience configuring and testing staffing applications required.
What's in it for you?
Kelly takes pride in supporting the whole person, their family and their future. We understand that in order to thrive, we have to build lasting relationships and provide our employees with endless possibilities for growth. At the end of the day, we know that work is more than making a living – it's about making a life.
Healthcare – Medical, Dental, Vision
Paid Time Off
Vacation Purchase Program
PerkSpot – Personal Online Discount Program
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website