Dining Services Team Member – SEMINOLE COUNTY SCHOOL DISTRICT
Want to make a difference in a child's life? Be the reason a kid had a great day! Become a school team member! If you have a desire to do work that can make an impact, you're in the right place. Kelly Education has long-term opportunities available for you to make a big difference in young lives by becoming a Dining Services Team Member with Seminole County School District.
No experience? No problem! This rewarding opportunity comes with free training, paid orientation.
The Dining Services Team Member provides food service assistance and direct services to students. The Dining Services Team Member shall work under the direction of the School District's full-time Food Services Manager or other designee, who has ultimate responsibility for designing and implementing food preparation and services.
- Follow sign in/sign out procedures as prescribed by the School District personnel
- Assist in providing food service preparation and services to students, and other related kitchen duties, under the direction and guidance of School District personnel.
- Dresses in a safe and appropriate manner as described in the KES Standards of Professional Conduct
- Follow all food safety and storage rules.
- Follow all established sanitation procedures.
- Operate all mechanical kitchen equipment correctly and safely.
- Assist in money and meal accountability.
- Has effective organizational, communication and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be able to follow oral and written directions and establish effective working relationships with School District staff and students.
- High School Diploma required
- Free training
- Weekly pay
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act healthcare coverage for eligible employees
- Group insurance options*
- Your preference of school
- The satisfaction of knowing the work you do is making a positive impact in young lives in your community!
Apply now & send your information to us at: email@example.com or call: 407 228 0400
Looking for meaningful work that enriches the lives of students in your community? At Kelly® Education, we connect passionate people with great jobs in local schools. Whether you're looking to work a few days a week or every day, want to work in a classroom or a non-instructional role—we'll connect you with flexible work you can feel good about. Even if you're new to the education field, our thorough training and orientation will prepare you to be successful.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website