Direct Hire Maintenance Supervisor
Kelly is currently seeking an experienced Maintenance Supervisor for LeRoy, NY. This position plans, coordinates, and executes the maintenance of all facilities, grounds, and equipment including machine maintenance/repairs, ordering materials needed for maintenance jobs, and requesting cost estimates from vendors for contract work. This position is also responsible for supervising the maintenance staff, determining workloads and scheduling/prioritizing jobs.
This is a direct hire position, Monday-Friday, 7:00AM-3:00PM, and wage is based on experience; $22.00-$26.00/hour. There is a full benefit package which includes; medical, dental, 401K (with employer match), vacation time, paid holidays, and much more!
- Inspect, maintain, and repair mechanical, plumbing, and electrical systems in conjunction with contractors as needed
- Ensures the completion and quality of janitorial/cleaning services
- Coordinates required inspections as per regulations/standards
- Coordinates and monitors snow removal and landscaping.
- Secures cost effective solution from reliable vendors and trouble shoots any issues or concerns as necessary
- Lead and develop Maintenance team members; direct daily work and assign/prioritize tasks of subordinates
- Perform routine preventative maintenance to ensure machines run smoothly and building systems operate efficiently
- Troubleshoot and repair various aspects of production machinery, including, saws, welders, die cutters, stitchers, foam grinders, forklifts, dust collectors, etc.
- Maintain knowledge and understanding of environmental and OSHA rules/regulations. Effectively apply these regulations to all work situations and update subordinates as changes occur within these regulations
- Assist Safety Manager/Coordinator with resolving legitimate safety issues
- Be an active member of the Safety Committee and attend all meetings
- Manage maintenance inventory process for equipment, parts, and supplies inventories
- Perform various maintenance tasks for professional office environment
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 5 years of hands on maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment
- Minimum of 1-3 year's supervisory experience
- Knowledge of OSHA, NEC, DEC, and other environmental requirements to maintain compliance with necessary federal, state, and local laws and/or regulations
- Demonstrated experience with common maintenance tools and operations
- Mechanical and technical knowledge and skills, including a demonstrated knowledge of electrical and plumbing requirements for office and manufacturing environments
- Certified to operate a forklift and a man lift
- Strong project management and analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi task
- Strong communication skills and the ability to interact with all levels of personnel, management, and vendors
- Collaborative team player attitude
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website