Director of Engineering
The director of engineering is responsible for directing, developing and implementing the necessary controls and systems for the Engineering, Facilities, Maintenance and EH&S functions. Support Validation and Quality functions as necessary.
- Direct and manage multiple concurrent engineering projects while ensuring their success in meeting their respective objectives.
- Designing and maintaining facilities for biotech.
- Managing capital projects/expansions for Cleanrooms, Manufacturing, Laboratories, etc.
- Establish and maintain Engineering standards, drawing controls, project controls and other procedures and standards necessary for the successful operation of the department.
- Foster a CI, Lean culture.
- Support CAPA, Change Control, Deviation, Risk Analysis, Root Cause Analysis and other Quality Systems.
- Represent the Facilities/Engineering activities during FDA, EU, or other regulatory inspections, as well as during client audits.
- Manage the Maintenance and Facilities functions for 2 locations.
- Establish a system of metrics to evaluate the effectiveness of project and maintenance activities and provide concise, timely updates to the VP of Engineering.
- Support Validation with the planning and execution of commissioning and validation protocols.
- Direct and manage the company Environmental Health and Safety program. Including Site Safety Committees, Biological Safety Committees, timely filing of all state and federal documentation, and other programs as necessary to ensure the safety of company personnel and assets.
- Establish, execute, and maintain EH&S policies and procedures designed to ensure compliance with state and local EH&S requirements.
- Conduct required staff and service provider training of various approved EH&S policies and procedures and maintain records of training.
- Conduct periodic reviews of internal and service provider EH&S compliance, with development and execution of corrective/preventative actions as required
- Responsible for the employment, employee motivation, counseling, discipline and changes in the status of employees supervised. Ensuring employees abide by the company's Values.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering (mechanical, electrical, chemical, biomechanical).
- In-depth working knowledge of cGMP requirements and with biotech/medical devices/pharma products.
- Minimum 15 years of engineering experience with a minimum of 10 years in biotech industry and 5 years management experience.
- Experience Designing and maintaining facilities for biotech.
- Demonstrated track record in:
- Strong orientation for quality and customer service
- High level of integrity and personal responsibility
- Strong communication skills within all levels of an organization
- Ability to align growth requirements and profit objectives
For immediate consideration, please apply now! We look forward to reviewing your credentials and giving you visibility to this excellent career opportunity!
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we're here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website