Kelly Services is currently seeking a Document Custody Clerk for our global banking client in St Paul, MN. This is a 40 hour work week, 6+ month temporary position.
Kelly is a full-service workforce solutions provider to 98% of the Fortune 100™ companies. We provide employment to more than 700,000 people annually and we deal with some of the largest and best companies both nationally and locally.
Pay Rate: $ 16.00 per hour
Shift: 8am – 5pm Monday – Friday with the willingness and availability to work OT and Saturdays based on volume.
- Upkeep of a document vault located at one of nine DCS office warehouses across the country, managing ~10M files collectively.
- Responsibilities include consistently maintaining workflow while safely locating and relocating files, working independently but may on occasion will assist a team to tackle projects, assignments, and daily tasks.
- Research and clerical work pertaining to collateral files and documents
- Sorting and organizing files in alphanumeric order
- Manual movement of file folders from one area to another, which could include another shelf location, a moving cart, or boxes for shipment, while maintaining organization of the file folders
- Inserting loose documents into file folders, ensuring the document corresponds with the related file
- Pulling files or documents being released, reviewed, or researched, and meeting deadlines for those processes
- Complete inventories via file scanning or manual inventory
- Operating internal programs for research and activity movements of files and/or documents
- Communicate with various levels of staff in all areas of the office to promote collaboration
- Recent mortgage, banking and/or document review experience.
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to push, pull, and/or lift 20-30lbs, standing for long periods (75-100% of working day), able to bend or squat, and willingness to climb step ladders up to 10 feet high
- Strong attention to detail, specifically with collecting, organizing, and sorting letters and numbers
- Capacity to complete repetitive tasks daily and meet production goals, including deadlines
- Basic knowledge of general office procedures, computers, and other office equipment
- Have basic reading, writing, and mathematical skills
Kelly Temporary Employee Perks:
· Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available for eligible employees
· Group medical, prescription, vision, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance options that are available for purchase—and the coverage is portable*
· Service bonus plan
· Holiday pay plan
· Weekly electronic pay options
· Free online training campus available
· Exclusive online employee community
· Employee assistance program (EAP) available at no cost
· Corporate discounts
· Transportation spending accounts
*Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services.
Important information: This position is recruited for by a National Kelly Services Recruiter, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the “submit now” button below to submit your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (Melody at firstname.lastname@example.org) however your resume must be received via the “submit now” button included within. If a resume is not attached, we will NOT be able to see your information.
We invite you to bookmark our Web site and encourage you to review it regularly for new opportunities worldwide: www.kellyservices.com.
Kelly Services® is a U.S.-based Fortune 500 company. With our global network of branch locations, we are uniquely positioned to provide our customers with international staffing support and our employees with diverse assignments around the world.
Kelly Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website