Do you have experience as a Driver with a CDL Class B? Are you looking for a long-term, Direct Hire opportunity? Look no further!!!
Kelly Services is currently looking for a qualified Driver with a Class B license for a Direct Hire opportunity in Stockton, CA. The selected employee will operate and maintain company vehicles to make pickups and deliveries on a daily basis. Please see below for full details:
Job Title: Driver - Class B
Pay Rate: Pay is $27.00/HR
Location: Stockton, CA
Employment Type: Direct Hire
- Transport hazardous materials in full compliance with applicable federal, state, and local statutes, regulations and company policies.
- Make deliveries and pick-ups to and from customers on a timely basis
- Loads and unloads cargo and verifies securement
- Pulls and prepares orders for delivery when necessary
- Pick-up and delivery of hazardous materials, complete inspections and paperwork associated with hazardous materials transport
- Maintains time, travel and vehicle pre/post trip inspections in ELD
- Perform all other duties as required to make proper deliveries and pick-ups for customers
- Problem Solving:
- Routine: Ensure proper delivery and pick-up of materials
- Difficult: Respond to emergency situations
- Decision-Making Authority:
- Limited to use of company equipment and compliance with all company policies, rules and guidelines
- Specialized Knowledge/Skills:
- Acquire and maintain all required driver and other licenses, including Class A commercial driver s license CDL with all required endorsements.
- Ability to use and maintain respiratory protections equipment
- Ability to read, write, count, understand and speak English
- Physical Demands/Environmental Conditions:
- Physical ability to lift and carry up to 70 pounds
- Physical ability to sit, stand and walk for extended periods
- Test negative on the company s drug tests
- Satisfy all DOT physical qualifications requirements
- Will be handling potentially hazardous substances
Please apply if you are a qualified candidate and are looking for a long-term term opportunity. Candidates with a resume will have priority in our screening process.
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website