Note: This is a full-time, direct-hire, W2 position paying a competitive salary, opportunity for bonus and has benefits. This position is in Melbourne, FL (32904). No C2C, 3rd party or H-1B at this time. We appreciate all of our applicants, but we are not able to sponsor at this time.
EE Lead (Analog / Digital / Aerospace)
- You will have a Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering and a minimum of 10 years related experience in project leadership in safety critical systems
- Candidate will be responsible for projects with requirements definition, circuit partitioning, circuit requirements definition, circuit implementation, circuit verification, and system integration
- He / she should have knowledge of analog circuits in safety critical systems desired
- If candidate has knowledge of digital systems, that is a plus
- Huge plus if candidate has experience in aerospace systems
- Due to the security sensitivity of this project, candidate must be able to get Public Trust (US Citizen / Naturalized Citizen)
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity, and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short-term project engagements or prefer contract-to-hire or direct-hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website