Kelly in partnership with our customer in New Berlin is seeking qualified candidates for a Direct Hire Electrical Panel Wirer role. In this Direct Hire role, you will be hired on day number one as an employee of the organization.
Monday - Friday 6:00am-2:30pm OR Monday - Thursday 6:00am-4:30pm
$20.00 - $28.00 per hour
Responsibilities for Electrical Panel Wirer jobs include:
- Able to review and follow Prints/ Schematics/ Bill of Materials/ Sales Orders / Written and Verbal work instructions to understand the requirements for the panel build and executes the build plan efficiently per those prints / schematics
- Safely, timely, and accurately wire a variety of products that range from standardized design and function to non-standard products
- Inspects, tests, and troubleshoots completed panels to ensure units are to print and function properly
- Contribute to a positive work environment
- Skilled in using hand tools, power tools, and cutting equipment.
- Keep equipment and surroundings neat and clean
- Familiar with common electrical terminologies, components, and standards (UL, CE)
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent is required
- 2 or more years of experience in electrical panel wiring
- Ability to troubleshoot panels desired (Point to Point Continuity)
- Ability to determine appropriate wire capacity sizing
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
For instant consideration for these Direct Hire Electrical Panel Wirer jobs in New Berlin we encourage you to apply now!
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website