Kelly Services in Green Bay is partnered with a growing paper converting company to find experienced Electro-Mechanical Maintenance Technicians! These positions is direct hire and full-time.
Here's how to apply:
- Apply directly to this job posting
- Email your resume to Samantha.Austin@kellyservices.com
- Call or text our Recruiter at 920-737-0103
Shifts Available (4 total openings):
- 1st Shift - 6:00am-6:00pm, 2-2-3 straight rotation
- 3rd Shift - 6:00pm-6:00am, 2-2-3 straight rotation
Pay Range: $20-$27/hour, depending on level of experience
What will your duties include?
Support plant operations by performing routine preventative maintenance. Respond to malfunctioning equipment including mechanical and electrical repairs. Handling a great variety of tasks from fault repairs to general facility improvements. This person will prioritize safety, cleanliness and maintain an efficient work environment.
- Daily Preventative Maintenance Schedule
- Install, repair and maintain all machinery such as conveyor systems, hydraulic equipment, pneumatic equipment, compressors, chillers, dryers
- Routine checks of safety systems, alarm systems and facility mechanisms
- Troubleshoot electrical and PLC problems on equipment
- Conduct general facility upkeep procedures and tasks
- Complete documentation on repairs and preventative maintenance as directed
- Maintain and adhere to all company Health & Safety policies and procedures
- Maintain required productivity and quality levels, suggesting process improvements when possible
- Participate in continuous improvement projects and other related activities as assigned
- Maintain maintenance shop spare parts program
- Fabricate parts or source parts as required or as assigned
- Perform all tasks with minimal supervision, in a prompt, safe, efficient, work like manner
- Must be available for off-shift work and/or emergency call-in as required by production demands
- Perform routine housekeeping necessary to maintain the cleanliness and safety of facility
- Assists in machine start-ups and changeovers
- Operate machinery to cover absences or training periods
What skills and experience are we seeking?
- Hands on Industrial maintenance experience, working in a 24/7 production environment
- Knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics, PLC's, electrical including thermal couples, heating systems, various types of sensor and switches, SSR relays, fans, blowers, three phase motors
- Working knowledge of tools, power tools and common devices
- Able to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Able to complete forms and correspondence
- Computer literate with common software programs such as Outlook, Excel, Word etc.
- Flexible schedule until start up is complete and until full production is realized
- Able to travel
Perks and Benefits:
- $1.50 shift premium for hours worked after 6 p.m.
- Medical, dental, vision
- Critical Illness & Accident Insurance
- HSA with company contributions
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays, PLUS two (2) personal days (16 hours)
- 401k with generous company match
- Employer paid: STD, LTD, and life insurance
- Gym Reimbursements
- Tuition Reimbursements
- PPE Reimbursements
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Night Shift Premiums
- Sign On Bonus
- Wellness Program with monetary incentives
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website