Job Title: Electro-Mechanical Maintenance Technician
Location: Appleton WI
Duration: Direct Hire
Compensation: $27.50-$31.50/hr. DOE
Kelly Services is seeking a skilled Maintenance Technician that has solid Electrical experience in addition to their mechanical skills. An Electrician with maintenance background would be encouraged to apply.
In addition to excellent wages, our customer has a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision; life insurance; paid vacation; paid holidays; pension plan and 401(k) with company match. We also offer our employees a safe, clean, friendly environment and room for growth!
Persons hired are required to work a 12-hour shift schedule. 2-2-3 Fixed Nights 6pm-6am
Perform preventative maintenance procedures and related maintenance duties on a wide variety of equipment and infrastructure. Included are Corrugating machines and Corrugate Converting machines, process support equipment, interior and exterior of buildings and grounds. Conduct preventative maintenance procedures on both electrical and mechanical systems. Poses the ability to troubleshoot and repair electrical and mechanical failures. Maintain overall condition of company assets following the standards set forth and regulated by the company policy.
· Participates in continuous improvement and effectively communicates opportunities to improve efficiencies and effectiveness for this position.
· General Industrial maintenance to include, but not limited to lubricating, repairing, rebuilding, trouble shooting, and cleaning production machines. Other duties to consist of infrastructure maintenance and fabrication. This includes welding, cutting, grinding, carpenter work, and operating shop machines (lathes, mill, drill press, grinder, saw, and other small hand tools).
· Perform maintenance and repair to the lift trucks, roll grabs and dollies, steam generators, air compressors, and other process support equipment.
· Perform electrical, plumbing, hydraulic, HVAC, and concrete work.
· Accurately carry out and assist in the development of preventative maintenance procedures.
· Create and complete work orders using the CMMS.
· Communicate with machine operators.
· Utilize the CMMS and other resources to provide maintenance planning.
· Support and develop downtime reduction initiatives.
· Work overtime as required.
· All other duties as assigned
· The Maintenance Mechanic must hold a high school diploma or general education degree (GED); three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. It is a requirement to possess, or obtain, an Associate's Degree, Millwright or Journeyman card in a related field to remain in the department.
· Once hired, the Maintenance employee will have six years to obtain an Associate's Degree, Millwright or Journeyman card if they do not possess one before being hired.
· Mechanic must demonstrate the ability to read and interpret documents such as mechanical and electrical drawings, maintenance procedures and manuals, company policies and safety rules.
· Mechanic must have the ability to write routine reports and correspondence as well as be able to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
· The ability to compute rate, velocity, ratio, and percent, perform conversions, interpret and/or develop graphs and technical reports is also required.
· The mechanic must be able to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
· Possession of the ability to deal with problems involving several variables in various situations and take appropriate action to resolve these problems is a must.
Qualified candidates should email resume and references for consideration to email@example.com.
Kelly Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we're here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website