Kelly Services is actively seeking an Electro-Mechanical Technician for Nissan at their Santa Clara, CA location.
This is a long-term indefinite contract opportunity to join a great team!
- In this role, you will be responsible for procuring parts, assembling electromechanical systems related to autonomous vehicles e.g., mechanical structures, electro-mechanical components, and wiring harnesses, and supporting autonomous vehicle testing.
- You will be required to setup lab equipment, tools, prototype materials.
- You will be taking instruction from engineers to assemble devices, provide feedback on assembly process, and collect data from components and assembled systems.
- You will need to have strong mechanical and electrical troubleshooting skills down to component levels, as well as possess the ability to execute complex, detailed test procedures and obtain mechanical measurement with minimal input and supervision from engineering.
- 2+ years of experience in mechanical assembly and test of consumer electronics, industrial grade components
- Ability to use hand and power tools for assembly Ability to use digital multimeter or oscilloscope for troubleshooting
- Ability to follow verbal instructions, production drawings, and sample assemblies Good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in reading and understanding component and assembly drawings
- Experience planning and maintaining lab facilities for optimal efficiency and creating new processes when necessary
- Experience with lab safety, security and quality practice
- The tech needs to show development skills
- Build and construct electrical mechanical components from ideas from our researchers
- Design electrical system to suit a project
- Design mechanical structural frame to suit a project
- Trouble shoot and development a corrective action
- Educational background of Associate in Engineering or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in assembly of devices electro-mechanical, consumer electronics, etc. and/or systems computers, robots, etc.
- Experience using MS Office, Excel Experience with Solidworks is a plus
- Experience interpreting electrical schematics
- Experience in troubleshooting defective devices
- Experience in soldering small components on printed circuit boards Ability to perform device level functional test
- Ability to set up test station, run tests, and collect relevant data
- Experience organizing and maintaining calibrated stock of critical test equipment for troubleshooting and debug.
We are proud to offer employees a benefit package that is designed to enhance your well-being and reward job performance. Some of these benefits include comprehensive healthcare coverage, paid holidays, paid vacation time, compensable OT, 401(K), vehicle lease/purchase programs, and more.
Welcome to an open lane of possibility. Put yourself in the driver's seat and apply today.
As the local offices of Kelly Services do not represent the above position, please apply on-line for immediate consideration. For questions regarding this position, please email me at email@example.com
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website