Entry Level Packaging Specialists needed with IMMEDIATE STARTS!
NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED, PAID WEEKLY!
We are currently seeking 1st and 2nd Shift Food Production Workers in Plover, WI.
Get your foot in the door working with the World's Largest Manufacturer of Potato Products, producing products that will be enjoyed by people all over the world!
***THESE ARE TEMP TO HIRE ROLES WITH PERMANENT EMPLOYMENT AVAILABLE AFTER 480 HRS. (Includes pay increase)
1st Shift - 6a to 6p
2nd Shift - 6p to 6a
***ALL shifts are 12 hours. Work from 1 day each week, up to 5 days weekly for a total of 60hrs.
***You choose the days and shift that you work. You decide week by week.
1st Shift - $11 per hour, all shifts
2nd Shift - $11 per hour Mon-Thu, $13 per hour Fri, Sat, and Sun.
- Promote and adhere to company safety regulations.
- Use proper techniques to insert patties into carton at ergonomically predetermined rates.
- Notify appropriate personnel of quality and production line problems
- Unfold, form, and fill cases with bags at line speed.
- Position cases onto automatic case packing machinery.
- Check for improperly sealed packages, strips out packages, and adds back product into line flow.
- Hand-sort product to remove foreign material and defects from line flow,
- Monitor and supply stretch wrapper with film.
- Verify uniform case codes by product on each pallet.
- Keep work area neat, clean and orderly.
- Demonstrate and follow safe work practices as outlined and described within the nine key element process (safety model).
- Understand concepts and participates in the quality process. Examples are sorting for foreign material, knowing if product feels too warm and noticing problems with primary and secondary packaging.
- Inspect product, carton and bags as directed for proper alignment and condition.
- Adhere to stringent sanitation standards when handling product.
- Take necessary precautions to avoid product contamination while cleaning.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervision.
- Requires mental and manual skill, initiative and independence.
- Requires substantial visual alertness.
- Requires care to avoid damage to product and injury to self.
- Involves exposure to distracting noise, extreme temperatures from -10 to 100 degrees F, and wet environments.
- Occasionally requires substantial physical effort and working in awkward positions
- Requires usage of personal protective equipment appropriate to task performed.
- Required to work with high-pressure stream and water hoses, and foamers.
- Required to lift weights from minimum 30 lbs up to 65 lbs. and more if lifting with second person.
Interested candidates can APPLY ONLINE, or contact a recruiter for immediate consideration!
PHONE INTERVIEW - For immediate consideration, call Tia @ 715-315-8052.
Can't Talk Now? Use the following link to schedule time to speak directly with a recruiter. Just choose an available time and day that works for you, and someone will contact you at the time you request for a 15 min phone interview.
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website