- Performs analysis of environmental compliance documentation for accuracy.
- Inputs material composition of electronic components into a database.
- Helps maintain environmental database by reviewing current data for looking to updates.
- Enter new environmental compliance data and related documentation into the database following data entry procedures.
- Research and review existing data assigned for maintenance or re-verification.
- Identify data suspected to be expired, incorrect, or in need of improvement and submit a data change request to Compliance Engineers.
- Ensure data accuracy by communicating with other staff members that are part of the research chain for given component as required to clarify research results or request research assistance.
- Contribute to the group-s knowledge base of data and workflow processes by participating in group meetings and training sessions.
Job Type: Full-time
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website