Environmental Heath and Safety Coordinator
Kelly Services is seeking experienced Facilities Coordinators to support our client as the Environmental Health and Safety/ Facilities Coordinator in Fremont, CA! This is a 6 month contracted opportunity; however, there is a strong possibility of extension or conversion.
Main Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Ensure timely execution of required hazardous waste management tasks
- Ensure the follow-up of work accidents and trigger the corresponding action plans
- Ensure the monitoring and coordination of safety training
- Ensure compliance of various equipment (machines, Person Protective equipment etc.) by working with a Safety Consultant to regularly audit and creating and managing action plans with departmental managers.
- Organize and optimize the management and treatment of waste streams
- Monitor and report on facility condition and needs.
- Coordinate and drive activities of maintenance and repair of all phases of facility operation and improvement through outside suppliers.
- Maintain complete and accurate records as required.
- Other activities as assigned.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Technician level diploma in Health, Safety & Environment
- Project management
- Mastering standards and procedures, ISO 14001, ISO 9001
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly to this posting or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line "Facilities Coordinator", for review! #quickapply
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website