Long Term Contract with benefits
Pay $24 Per hour
- Write procedures as needed
- Review and make recommendations for new material specifications
- Provide in-depth final quality check to specifications for EPC&S requirements
- Interfacing with suppliers to ensure EPC&S requirements and expectations are met
- Communicating data collection needs to R&D Materials collection team to get data as quickly and efficiently as possible
- Review and make recommendations for NPD activities.
- Provide guidance for materials on merging and existing environmental product and packaging regulations
- Support business-level EPC&S impact assessments by completing per the stated guidelines
- Support the upkeep and maintenance appropriate for EPC&S of material data collection and management systems, including training and participation on IT project teams
- Review and complete EPC&S assessments for final review, including applicable PLM system reviews/approvals.
- Perform gap analyses upon applicable standards and processes, as needed.
- Supporting R&D, labeling, and regulatory affairs to ensure standards/processes are updated to comply with current and evolving regulations
- Interface with R&D teams, Regulatory, Marketing and Supplier Management and other key stakeholders as needed
- Assessing potential changes as it relates to EPC&S requirements from emerging issues and/or HMD segment specific goals
- Respond to customer inquiries (e.g. – EPP)
- Communicate trends in EPP requirements to NPD and Design Change teams in order to reduce certain design changes and increase ROI on new products.
- Support product sustainability efforts within company, including reviews of sustainable materials; submitting projects and efforts for recognition, such as EARTHWARDS
- Support the Medical Devices Environmental Product Compliance & Sustainability organizations as needed, including the participation of annual and periodic EPC&S assessments/audits, and executing on assigned action items
- Support the EPC&S and overall integration of acquisitions
- Assist R&D Materials team as needed to support EPC&S efforts & initiatives
- Provide support to EHS&S team during ISO 14001 and other audits as appropriate.
- Improve response time to manufacturing demands for material changes
- Partner with R&D to ensure business-critical timelines are met
- Delegating EPC&S assessments to other team members to reduce a bottleneck in deliverables
- Complete documentation of ECP&S process, and regularly keeping procedures updated to reflect current requirements
- Assume responsibility of non-priority requirements.
- Improve customer inquiry response time.
- Assume responsibility for training and continuity of the ECP&S program.
- Maintain monthly metrics regarding Stewardship team accomplishments.
- Bachelor's degree in Environmental Sciences, Materials or Engineering (or related field) preferred
- Knowledge of Chemistry, Materials knowledge, Design control
- 1-3 years' experience
The Managed Solutions practice within Kelly Outsourcing and Consulting Group (KellyOCG®) is one focus within the full array of Kelly Services® workforce solutions.
Kelly Services has transformed from the staffing industry pioneer to a leading workforce solutions provider. KellyOCG is the distinguished outsourcing and consulting segment of Kelly Services, known for applying a forward-looking approach that enables companies to make strategic workforce planning decisions that impact their business and competitive advantage.
The Managed Solutions practice area of KellyOCG is dedicated to partnering with clients to architect and implement solutions that put them in a position to meet their operational obligation to their organization and freedom to focus on their more strategic business needs.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website