Kelly Services' Outsourcing & Consulting Group is recruiting for the role of Manager in Epidemiology For this role, you will be working primarily in Titusville NJ.
Your position will be focused on supporting our initiative for identifying and estimating anticipated event rates in our clinical trials protocols. We are designing and implementing tools to efficiently identify events that have occurred in previous clinical trials and in the real-world to provide a baseline of what can be expected to be observed in our own trials.
Your position will require you to critically review study protocols and clinical trial data and relevant observational (real-world) databases to identify events of interest, estimate rates and assess whether or not those rates are appropriate to include as anticipated events in our study protocols, determine whether or not the list needs to be expanded to include real world evidence, present results to the epidemiology and clinical teams, and disseminate scientific information through technical reports.
- Your position will require you to identify completed clinical trials relevant to the population being studied and understand their key study design elements
- You will use internal tools to extract results from the clinical trial data, for example from clinicaltrials.gov, and conduct meta-analysis to summarize findings from multiple clinical trials
- You will utilize observational data sources for outcomes which are not commonly reported in clinical trials
- You will identify and explore alternative resources for relevant information to address gaps in information which cannot be found in clinical trials or with existing observational data sources
- You will design and execute observational studies using administrative claims and electronic medical record databases
- You will review and interpret the results from your analysis and present these results to the clinical teams and disseminate scientific information through writing technical reports
- This position will require collaboration with epidemiologists and clinical teams across all therapeutic areas
- A minimum of a master's degree in pharmacoepidemiology or related discipline
- Experience with administrative claims datasets or electronic health/medical records.
- Familiarity with clinicaltrials.gov database
- Experience in designing observational research studies
- Experience conducting epidemiologic research, including comparative effectiveness research
- Statistical programming experience in (R, SAS, Python) or
- Knowledge of medical terminologies (e.g. ICD, NDC, SNOMED, MedDRA, LOINC, CPT) is preferred.
- You should have strong written and oral communication skills.
If you meet the qualifications above and are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please submit your resume for immediate consideration!
This position comes with enhanced benefits which include:
- 50/50 shared healthcare cost (Kelly pays 50% of the monthly premium, employee pays 50%)*
- Paid holidays
- Paid sick days and vacation days*
Perks of being a Kelly employee:
- Weekly electronic pay
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses though Kelly Learning center
- Online application system
- Never an applicant fee
*benefits to be received upon meeting eligibility requirements
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the Submit Resume or Apply Now button to submit your resume. If you have questions, the recruiter for this position can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Managed Solutions practice within Kelly Outsourcing and Consulting Group (KellyOCG®) is one focus within the full array of Kelly Services® workforce solutions.
Kelly Services has transformed from the staffing industry pioneer to a leading workforce solutions provider. KellyOCG is the distinguished outsourcing and consulting segment of Kelly Services, known for applying a forward-looking approach that enables companies to make strategic workforce planning decisions that impact their business and competitive advantage.
The Managed Solutions practice area of KellyOCG is dedicated to partnering with clients to architect and implement solutions that put them in a position to meet their operational obligation to their organization and freedom to focus on their more strategic business needs.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website