Kelly Services is seeking a Facility Maintenance worker for a company located in Pontiac, MI. Hours will be Monday-Friday 7AM-3:30PM and starting around $13-$14/hr.
To apply please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Duties Include:
The ideal candidate will ensure the Company-s facilities are maintained in a clean and orderly fashion through their utilization of an array of cleaning tools and supplies. The role is primarily concerned with ensuring the safe and cleanly appearance of our millwork facility.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (include but are not limited to)
- Service, clean, and supply areas with materials
- Sweep, mop, vacuum and otherwise maintain the clean appearance of company floors
- Empty trash cans and ensure proper and safe disposal of waste
- Perform light maintenance activities around the plant where necessary
- Work safely & ensure coworkers are doing the same, per Company policy
- Assist with task level duties as assigned (loading, sorting, packaging, minor assembly, etc.)
- Other duties as assigned by Manager/Company Management
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and deadlines
- Professionalism and the ability to effectively interact with coworkers
- The ability to take and apply instructions to effectively clean various locations throughout the Company-s premises
- Attention to detail and a meticulous approach to work
- The ability to safely & efficiently lift heavy objects up to 50 lbs.
- Extended periods on feet, walking around the Company-s facilities
- General office setting
- Minor exposure to the sounds of a variety of shop machinery (saws, etc.)
- Exposure to building materials and saw dust created in millwork production
- Exposure to the sounds of a variety of hand tools (saws, etc.) and the sounds of cleaning equipment (buffer, vacuum, etc.)
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website